Friday, August 14, 2009

Hello World!

Hi!
I'm Myst, aka Myst Designs.
First and foremost, I would like to thank the wonderful, lovely lady who is the reason I'm here: Lacey, aka DarkPheonixDesigns.
Lacey is a sweet sweet lady and a best friend.
When she saw my art, she insisted I should try Scrapbooking.
The result was that she liked my results so much, that she invited me to join her blog store, which we will upgrade to a real store very very soon.
I couldn't believe it: Scrapbooking is so different from what I have done so far, and she was right, I enjoyed it so much... that she had been kind enough to invite me to join her and her sister, was too good to be true!
So Thank You, dearest Friend, from my heart, for this oportunity.
I won't let you down.

And here are my first two contributions to our store!

6 Sparkling Ocean Styles for Photoshop
Made in CS3 -- no assurance it will work in previous versions
Seamless
CU OK


5 Sand Styles for Photoshop
Made in CS3 - no assurance it will work in previous versions
Seamless
CU OK


You can find them at

Dark Sisters

along with the many lovely kits Lacey already has for you!

Meanwhile,
I'll be working on some Summer goodies
and, hopefully, some freebies ;-)

Brightest Blessings!

No comments: