Monday, October 26, 2009

New Blog Trains coming up!

It's been a long time since I last posted.
Life has a way of doing that sometimes.

I'm really happy to be with you once again,
because I'm part of two beautiful blog trains.

One is the North Pole Blog Train,
and it has a beautiful colour palette:
winter, icy, snowy inviting shades that get you creating before you know it!

And the other is a fabulous idea by Paulette and Rhonda:
a blog train with the theme
"Follow The Fairy Tale"





It's a designer's dream!
They tell us: think of your favourite fairy tale, and get creating.
No limitations except for the colour palette, and no nasty requirements because it's all freebies!

If we designers and scrappers live and work basically out of imagination and fantasy,
is this not the perfect blog train???

I'm sure it will be fantastic,
so stay tunned because it depart on November 8th.

Also, visit before that,
because I'm preparing a few freebies of my own *wink*

Bright Blessings
Myst

No comments: