Friday, April 15, 2011

Sales and CT Call

Dear Friends

Guess what???

I'm having a SALE!!!



From Friday 15th to Thursday 21st

ALL my products are at 50%

at ScrapSoul!!!

Don't miss it!


With any purchase there,

you get this Freebie



Pretty nice!

(even if I say so myself lol)


At
Scraps With Attitude
we're also having something nice:



Valid only for Friday and Saturday,
so remember to pop by!



And I still have a place for 3 talented layout creators,
so come out of hiding
and get my kits for free!



I'm looking for people who are particularly good,
and particularly like,
to make Layouts,
who are committed
and who like my designs.

Before you apply,
make sure you meet the criteria,
and visit any of my stores
or my Blog
to get acquainted with what I do.

You'll get any Kit you work with for free.

I'll help you post in the Galleries if you need it,
and I'll promote you here in my Blog, in my Newsletter,
and in the Galleries of the Stores I design for.

If you're interested, please email me:
ocean.myst.designs @ gmail.com
(without the spaces)

I can't wait to hear from you!

Good luck!

Until the Myst returns
stay very safe
laugh much
and know you're loved!

No comments: