Thursday, July 07, 2011

New Kit Collaboration "Stars And Stripes" and a Freebie!


Hello dear friends!

I have a new Kit at Digi Style Designs

a Collaboration with Whimzy Treasure Designs

called "Stars and Stripes"
 79 Elements,
18 Papers
10 Glitter Styles
and a Full Alpha!



Here are some previews of my part:

60 Elements



13 Papers




10 Glitter Styles, Patterns and JPGs


Full Alpha, complete with Uppercase, lowercase, Special Characters and Numbers

all Full Size, 300 dpi


You can get it HERE


And, of course, I have a Freebie for you :)

A little taste of this new Kit:



Would you please take a moment to vote for me?
Best of Digital Scrapbooking Toplist

You can Download your Freebie HERE

PASSWORD = freedom


I hope you enjoy it,
and perhaps like it enough to buy the whole Kit ;)


I'll be gone for about a week
- moving to a Summer place -
but after that I'll be back with more Products and Freebies for you!



Until The Myst returns
stay very safe
laugh much
and know you're loved!



No comments: