Sunday, October 30, 2011

SALES SALES SALES !!!

Dear Friends

I have so many SALES to tell you about I don't even know where to start!


Perhaps I should start with the closest one - it's happening NOW!



At Scrap Wishes, Designers are having different sales for Halloween.

This is mine:
30% OFF any purchase
from October 30 to November 3

A wickedly great sale for you! ;)


Scrapping Your Memories

This wonderful store has done me the honour of choosing me for
Featured Designer
from November 1 to 15
Thank You!



Yes!
My STORE will be on a 40% OFF SALE for that period.
Enjoy!



Heartfelt Perfections

For Digital Scrapbooking Day,
during November 4 to 6
Heartfelt Perfections
will have a great Grab Bag that will be offered with any $5.00 purchase!



We will also have a
STORE WIDE SALE
of
50% !!!





Can you really ask for more???

Yes, you can :)

Because you can choose any of these occasions
to get my brand new Kit

All Souls Night




Doesn't get any better than this!

Enjoy!

Until the Myst returns,
stay very safe,
have a great Holiday
and know you're loved!


No comments: