Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Extended Valentine Sale and New Valentine Products

Dear Friends

I apologize for my absence.
It was due to health issues not yet completely resolved.

I was diagnosed a severe infection in the corneas of my eyes,
so for a while I was forbidden to work, and now I can do it in a more limited way than usual.

For that reason,
I didn't give you the Valentine Season I had planned.

So, for starters, I'm extending my Valentine Sale till the end of the month :)
Also,
I have added 3 new Valentine products to my stores - and they're all CU!


Here are the previews for you:


Until the sale is over
there will be more,
so come visit
the shop of your choice:
http://tiny.cc/MystDesignsStores

Remember, if you signup for my Newsletter,
you get an extra 10% discount on top of any sale ;)


Until the Myst returns
(with more goodies and freebies)
stay very safe,
laugh much,
and know you're loved!

Hugs

Do you like this siggy?
It was made by Jenny with my Kit Spirit Lights

No comments: