Monday, March 26, 2012

Roses For My Valentine Designer Resource by Myst Designs



Have you seen my Roses For My Valentine Kit?

It's HERE.

This is the Designer Resource that matches that Kit.


You get

1 set of 12 Colour Edged Styles



2 sets of 10 Glossy Styles each with a Bonus of 5 more different Glossy Styles



1 set of 12 Gradients



1 set of 10 Glitter Styles, Patterns and JPGs sheets to use with any other graphic program



1 Full Swatch I used to make this Designer Resource


As always,
for the first two weeks
these products will have a 25% discount
in any of my Stores!

If you have signed up for my Newsletter,
you will have an additional 10% discount :) 


NOTE
My store at Heartfelt Perfections will be up within 2-3 days - life happened!


Enjoy
and
Happy Scrapping!


Until the Myst returns
stay very safe
laugh much
and know you're loved!