Monday, February 01, 2010

In Store Now

God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen,
Let nothing you dismay
Remember Christ our Saviour
Was born on Christmas Day

To save us all from Satan's power
When we were gone astray


O Tidings of Comfort and Joy
Comfort and Joy
O Tidings of Comfort and Joy


Do you remember those old days when Christmas was really for Family, Friends, and a smile for everybody?
When most of the light came from candles?
When the wooden toys were really made of wood, the Christmas tree was not made of plastic
- and there was such a special magic about all the ornaments and where they went... -
and people sang carols in the street and found themselves smiling at the words,
a long forgotten warmth in their hearts?

This is my Christmas Kit, and I've done it so you could scrap such Christmas with it.

It is called
O Tidings Of Comfort And Joy

It is
Full Size
300 dpi
PU/S4O/S4H Friendly

28 Papers




86 Elements




Then I thought that not all people like the traditional colours of Christmas,
the ever-present red-gold-green.

So I made an AddOn, a bit smaller, with those people in mind.
I added a bit more teal, lilac, lavender, silver, beige.

It is also
Full Size
300 dpi
PU/S4O/S4H Friendly

10 Papers




47 Elements



And then I thought that
anyone who was kind enough to like my work so much
that would buy both the Kit and the AddOn
should get some apreciation on my part:
for example, under the form of a freebie.

So I made an Alpha that, I felt, looked bright, hopeful and joyful - just as Chritmas should be.

Again, it is
Full Size
300 dpi
PU/S4O/S4H Friendly
complete with
Uppercase
Lowercase
Numbers
and Special Characters



And so,
for a much beter price,
you can acquire
The Bundle!




You can find them all at my store @




Soon, I promise, you will also have Freebies
from both the Kit and the AddOn.

Until the Myst returns,
Stay safe,
and know you're loved!

No comments: