Saturday, November 20, 2010

A new Kit, a Sale and a Freebie!

Yes, I know...
It's been AGES!

However, it's all because I've been so busy doing stuff for you!

So I have a new Kit at the Store

November Woods

Here are some Previews for you:


The Kit




The Papers






The Elements




The Frames




The Journaling




The Clusters





I'll also have a SALE for Black Friday - everything at 99 cents!!!


Many designers, if not all, at SWA will do the same.
They are a group of fantastic talented ladies,
you should give yourselves a treat and indulge there for the day!



And I mentioned something about a Freebie?

Yes, I did!!!

It's from my new Kit,

a QP for you - PU only!!!

Click the picture to download.




PASSWORD = fall
You'll need this password to download AND to open the file.


There will also be a Freebie for Thanksgiving,
so don't forget to come back for that!

Until the Myst returns
stay very safe
(especially now during the festivities)
don't forget to love and laugh,
and know you are loved!

Hugs
Myst


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria