Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Happy Thanksgiving to all my dear friends, with a Freebie!

I had promised a Thanksgiving Freebie,
and here it is!



I hope you like it!

It's PU- S4O-S4H friendly.

Because so many people have trouble with bigger downloads,
I broke it in two.

So you can download it

HERE and HERE

PASSWORD = thankyou
*you will need this password to download and open the files*


I'll be participating in the Gothic Inspirations Blog Train Hohoho
so at least by December 1st I'll have more for you!

Until the Myst returns
stay very safe,
and know you're loved!

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Nov. 25, 2010. Thanks again.

Lainie said...

this is so cute. thankyou

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

myrrhmaid319 said...

Thank-you!